Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Innocence

Innocence.

What does it entail?

What's been bothering me lately is sexual innocence.

I'm a virgin, I've never had sexual intercourse.

This does relate to my "people are too loose with sex" post.

But innocence.

How is sexual innocence lost so easily?

Why is American culture so filled with sexual sin?

So filled with sexual desire, lust, flesh...

Sigh...


I love my friend, but she told me how she "did stuff with that guy when they had a thing"

I love my other friend, but she told me how "her last bf just always wanted to &%#$"

Sigh...why are we so lax about it?


People don't realize it's for babies.

Sex = Child/Children


Yes, God made it feel good, but we take that too lightly.

Just...frustrated that people are so lax about it.

SO LAX.

STOP BEING LAX.

RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment